Wednesday, July 21, 2010

things i know

: Stressful situations arise, sometimes in groups. The outcome is not always the most important part. It's about how you handle it. 

: Although I am in a place where all that seems to come to mind are questions, it seems like an okay place to be.

: Summertime is a good time to refocus.

: I have the best employers and am so thankful for their support over the last few weeks.


: Weight lifting can be enjoyable.
: So is bonding with new friends.

: It can be hard to know what you value most until you're on the verge of losing it. Seize those times and don't forget what you felt. But don't be driven by the fear.

: I'm extremely afraid of living on my own. In fact, the only part that I'm looking forward to is decorating without having to get anyone else's input or approval. 

: Having connections to your past is good, but you shouldn't let them define or direct you in the present

: The only bad decisions are the ones that you don't make.
Caroline Rueckert (my mentor)


3 comments:

Indie.Tea said...

Having good employers is really nice. Your mentor sounds like a smart woman.

Kristin said...

Love that last one. So true!

koralee said...

I love them all....it is sooo good to make a list..you have inspired me to do the same.

Happy Friday. xoxo