Wednesday, July 14, 2010

spiraling mirrors

These could only be found in one place - Coco Chanel's apartment.

 {photo}

I find mirrors enchanting, whimsical and glamorous.



As I prepare to move to my new home in a matter of weeks, I've become more enamored than ever with interior decor. I have several binders of images that I've kept over the years. They've come from everywhere and I reference them whenever I'm looking for ideas. Lately I've been taking many decorating cues from fashion spreads that I like. I find it much more interesting to take concepts from fashion and translate them into something else. This will be the first time that I've ever lived by myself and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to decor for myself. I have so many ideas and I can't wait to share photos!


2 comments:

{this is glamorous} said...

a moment to catch up on comments and came across yours -- thank you! and yes, there are few things more inspirational than coco chanel...

bananas. said...

you can find all sorts of inspiration online. i always scour the interwebs for hours looking for stuff.

those images above are very glam. big fan of the glam style.