Saturday, July 17, 2010

a place to rest

From RoomService

 From RoomService

From RoomService

I saw an ad for RoomService in Elle Decor this month and knew I had to share the find! I've long been obsessed with (slightly) eccentric chairs. They are a fabulous way to jazz up a room in a way that's functional. RoomService offers a beautiful combination of vintage inspired structures with modern colours. This Newport based store is the creation of a husband/wife team who design most of the furniture themselves and believe that your home should be "your personal fantastic eclectic heaven."

It's furniture designed with passion for the place you feel most passion about - your home.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Have you checked out all the great giveaways at BonBonRose this week?

2 comments:

Patricia Snook said...

Oh Vanessa,

This is my first time to your blog and oh my gosh, you've got such fabulous style and such an eye for all things beautiful!

I'm currently checking vintage shops, antique shops, thrift shops, ebay, everywhere, for gorgeous old seats which I can reupholster and paint! This post is motivation to look harder!

Have a brilliant week ahead

xoxo

{P.S} If you'd ever like to guest post on my website at www.awonderingstar.com I'd be elated to have you! Drop me a mail at patricia_snook1894@yahoo.com if you're interested :)

koralee said...

Oh I adore chairs of all kinds..but those silver ones are calling my name Big Time!
Hugs for a happy day my friend. xoxo