Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bonjour, again

My blog has been on a bit of a holiday. It has been a month since I last posted and so much has happened in my life. Trust me, you wouldn't believe half of it! I felt that I needed a bit of space to process it all and make a few big decisions with minimal distraction. For the time being, everything appears to be in order and I am very happy to be posting again! 

There is so much in store of the coming weeks that I cannot wait to share! I am moving to a new apartment - just for me - and I have many fabulous decorating plans. A new job in the fall. New adventures with new friends. Carving out more history with my old friends.

I've realized that although so much has changed around me, I am still me, just in a new place in my life. For the most part, that is fairly comforting to me as I go forth.

Best wishes for the week!

No comments: