Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moments to remember

from the weekend:

being enthralled by the lovely sunshine all day Saturday.
 
my Saturday night being turned around by the arrival of my dear friend, R, who surprised me with treats for my birthday.

spending early Sunday morning catching up with one of my best friends. smiling like i hadn't in days. it had been too long.

enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon window shopping and getting a manicure w/ K.

realizing that I am poised at the beginning of a new year and that there are many great things on the horizon.

2 comments:

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Such a delightful post...and I absolutely love your positive attitude :-)

I know it's pretty late but Happy Birthday to You!

Have a lovely weekend my dear friend.

Cheers: Evi

Kristin said...

Sounds like you are in a lovely place in your life right now. YAY!