Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Packing for my holiday

My European holiday is just over a month away and I already want to pack everything I own into my raspberry coloured luggage. I have never had a knack for packing, especially when I'm going to be away for three weeks. I hate to suddenly need what I didn't bring with me.

Do I pack my trendy, fashion-forward wardrobe or do I opt for simple outfits for trekking around new urban territories?

Can I trust the weather forecasts? Coat or light jacket? Spring weather is horribly unpredictable.

Flats or heels?

Skirts and tights, or pants?

I'm so terrible at this . . .

{photo}

How do you pack for your tourist adventures?

1 comment:

robyn michelle-lee said...

prepare for ALL weather.
pack many trendy pieces - it is europe after all. runners and raincoats will make you feel severely under dressed...
opt for classy, but practical pieces - a trench coat, skinny jeans, tights, boots, a dress that works to dress up and dress down (and can be worn with a top over it to make it look like a skirt), big sunglasses, lots of glam accessories, a large purse, comfy flats, some lounge wear for an evening in.