Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A busy month

: To not buy coffees or teas for the month. (Fail) I had a coffee/croissant date with a friend . . .

: Visit an new art gallery (no)

: Finish a draft of my term paper (very nearly)

: Exercise 5 days a week. (check)

: Explore an unknown part of town. (check) I spent an evening in Gastown

: Make my mom's chocolate hazelnut biscotti (Check) Except that hazelnuts were nowhere to be found, so I used pecans.

: Renew immigration paperwork - I wish . . .

: Enjoy the warming weather and sunshine (check)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few other good things from this month.
: Long phone calls home
: Connecting with friends, new and old
: Getting my finances in order
: Having an article published
: Figuring out my options for the summer
: Discovering some peace of mind

1 comment:

orangeppl said...

which art gallery?