Tuesday, February 09, 2010

New Recipes to Try

I read Real Simple magazine - no, I'm not ashamed to admit it! Mostly because it's an off-spring of Martha Stewart, but they have fabulous recipes featured every month.

Here is what I'm cooking right now!
Deep-dish polenta pizza. I changed the toppings around a bit. Mine has red and yellow peppers, chicken, carmelized onion tomato and paprika. It smells wonderful and should be out of the oven in about 10 minutes. Word of the wise: shaping the polenta was a bit difficult. I put more than 1 cup in and it took forever to bind together.

And this is what I'm cooking over the weekend.
Balsamic-glazed lamb meat loaf. I'm going to serve it with a spinach salad. Kind of hoping the weather will be cold - this is a perfect Sunday night dinner.


You can find more great recipes here.

No comments: