Friday, January 29, 2010

A wish list

A weekend with no plans and no homework. Actually, I would love to permanently break up with my planner forever, but I'd be lost without it.

Knee high socks for my winter boots. Mine are showing signs of overuse.

A fainting sofa - perhaps a velvet one.

Leggings. I am in desperate need of a new pair.

More hours in the day. I have over extended myself as usual, and just can't seem to do everything I want.

A sewing machine.

Green eyeshadow

Polka dot tights from Urban Outfitters.

But most of all, I want another golf date. I am pleased to report back that my golf date today went very well! In fact, I said that we golf again and A. said, "Are you free this weekend?" Oh, and he has such a beautiful smile. It's so very refreshing to be in a good place - certainly the first time I can say that in while.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend friends!

No comments: