Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Year End Review Pt 2

Continuing with my year end review, I thought I would compile a list of things that I'm proud of/went well/good things from 2009.

- My graphic design projects, especially the one for UBC Engineering. 32 pages. Total accomplishment.

- The summer. So many great things happened and it was period of great growth for me.

- Working hard on my writing. I've managed to accumulate a substantial number of entries this year that I am very proud of and look forward to many more next year.

- Giving up 7 months of my life for the LSAT. A new level of dedication that I'm glad I proved to myself I was capable of following through on this.

- Becoming more fearless when it comes to fashion. I would have never imagined myself owning metallic leggings a year ago.

- Doing (relatively) well in school. After all, this is my life.

- Finding my way back to what's important and what I'm passionate about.

- Making amens with the past couple of years. Of all the things that sprang from 2009, this was the greatest one. I've finally been able to let go of things that haven't worked out and stopped blaming myself. I think that the emotional turmoil I've experience in the past years, have been some of the tougher times that I've faced but I think I'm finally at a new starting point.

- Finding new dreams. Even if some had to fade out of my life, 2010 will be the start of more great things for me.

No comments: