Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Go big or go home

Seeing as though this is the last exam period I'll be have for a while, it seems fitting that we are doing the most random things. Case and point - we went clubbing on a Tuesday night. I got a chance to rock out my silver metallic leggings. I'm totally in love with them. It's so nothing I would have ever considered wearing but I'm so glad I decided to try them! Our night began at my place. Wine and goat cheese were had. As were a few photos.





The pretense of this little adventure was heading out to a friend's goodbye party. This required us going to a very seedy bar. JM, of course, wanted proof that he set foot is such a place.



Luckily this is where the photos stopped. We headed to a club afterwards and danced out the frustrations of finals until 3. Such a good night!

No comments: