Monday, December 07, 2009

Exam time

It's the start of a brand new week. I don't want to admit this, but finals time is really my favorite part of the semester. Classes are over and now I can read in my favorite coffee shops all day without feeling guilty. Enjoying coffee, reading great literature and regaining a bit of sanity. I always feel so lucky that I study what I love. I can't imagine doing otherwise, and I feel sorry for people who don't share this view. The next few weeks will be great! Especially after the 19th. I have some great plans for the days before I leave Vancouver. Christmas shopping, facial, catching up with a few friends, and of course packing for holiday.

Not much else is new. I think I've started to regain some stability. I've managed to start clearing my mind and weeding though all that was there. I will be especially glad when the dust has settled.

Here's to a great week!

No comments: