Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ciao for now

Today is the day folks. 3 hours from now I will be at the airport - my break from this city is about to begin! Unfortunately the goodbye that I wanted to say. I will probably say it while I'm in the airport. For now, a phone message will have to do. Maybe I'm just being melodramatic. That thought has crossed my mind several times. Regardless, this is it. There are people I might never see again and I am just going to have to find a way to deal with it. It's heartbreaking, but I know that the people who are still present in my life will help me through the tough times. They are people who I am especially thankful for this time of year.

So my blog may be on a little bit of a break between now and January 4th. But don't worry I will be back with plenty to say in the New Year.

Loves and hugs dolls!
V.

No comments: