Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Winter time!

Things I love about winter in a place where winter actually exists.

The snow topped mountains that are the back drop to this beautiful city.


It's simply impossible to deny how amazing Vancouver is. There is sea. There are mountains. There is a city.

Scarves and caps and sweaters!


I never had an appreciation for these things until three years ago. But then again three years I lived in place that didn't have winter weather.

Fireplaces.


Again, my parents had a fireplace. It didn't work. And it was in our kitchen.


Hot drinks
Everyone knows I'm a coffee addict. The cold weather seems like a great excuse to drink more.

2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

wow that picture is STUNNING

Vanessa said...

I wish I could take credit for them! My novice efforts fail in comparison