Monday, November 09, 2009

An organizing task



{Photo}
My desk is a disaster. I moved into my apartment at the end of July and I still have not managed to get my desk area in order. It's starting to bother me because I never work in my room simply because it's such a mess. So here are a few things that I'm going to do/get in order to tame the mess.

I need some hanging wall racks to put papers and files in. But they also need to be attractive. This one is looking like a good candidate. It's from organize.com and is $12.99 (though if you buy 3 or more the price decreases!)I also found this one at organize-it.com for $9.99. Unfortunately shipping with anyone is running about $22.



A few images of what I aspire to

{Photo}



{photo}



{photo}

Hope the weather is better where you are! Vancouver is bogged down with rain and gray skies.

1 comment:

Brunch at Saks said...

Ahh an organized desk area is the best! XOXO