Friday, November 20, 2009

A miracle has arrived

Every morning when I have breakfast I usually have the news on in the background. Most of the time its just so the house isn't so quite. But occasionally I pay attention. This morning something definitely caught my attention - Canadian Scientists have discovered a possible cure of Multiple Sclerosis

My mom suffers from MS and her illness always preoccupies a part of my mind. She was diagnosed when I was 11 years old, and it dramatically changed my family. I worry about her everyday, especially about what will happen as she gets older. But today there is hope for her. When I heard this news story, I nearly cried. I was so over come with joy and faith and happiness. Prayers have been answer for MS patients everywhere. And I am so grateful for the amazing work of the scientists who have dedicated so much time and effort to search for a cure.


I love you mom!

No comments: