Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just one of those days . . .

Where I need a small reminder of the good things in my life. So here they are.

Karoline, JM and Rob. The constants in my life that I am so thankful for. They are always there for me no matter what mess I find myself in, and they are the best at mending a broken heart. Love you guys!

My jobs. Work is going well and I think that I'm finding new goals for myself in the coming years.

My Europe trip next spring. I can't tell you how excited I am to travel by myself for the first time. I've started a travel journal and I'm making notes on all the places I'm going to visit. The one I'm most looking forward to: Jane Austen's house!

Tomorrow being Friday. Not only does that mean coffee with JM, but a shopping date with Karoline. I am in desperate need of retail therapy. Burberry rain boots - you are mine!

My family. Even though they are 800 miles away, I always feel as though they are involved in my life. I'm extremely thankful to have such brilliant people in my gene pool.

Optimism - because I don't know where I would be in life without it. To me, there is nothing more crushing than someone who has lost the ability to be optimistic.

Hope you've had a great week!

No comments: