Saturday, October 03, 2009

A to do list for this month

A few things I plan to do this month

Buy the perfect pencil skirt - I thought I found one, but it turned out it had a top attached to it! So disappointing. The search continues . . .

See the Chanel Movie, Coco Avant Chanel - she's fabulous and it's about time she had a movie about her.

Get my pneumonia shot - because I really can't afford to get sick.

Get my five servings of fruit and vegetables, with an emphasis on the veggies

Write my personal statement for law school - a difficult task that I've been trying to complete since August, but this is month that it's going to get finished.

Cook dinner more often - due to my insanely busy schedule in September I haven't been cooking as much as I'd like, but now I am going to change that.

No comments: