Saturday, October 31, 2009

A review of my October To Dos


It's the end of the month, and this is what I have accomplished.

[x] 1. A very good draft of my law school personal statement - I think I finally managed to find a voice that is my own. And for that I am extremely proud of myself.

[x] 2. Got the perfect pencil skirt, and have gotten so much use out of it.

[x] 3. Veggies and fruit -well I'm still working this . . . but it is improving!

[x] 4. Re-establishing my work out routine - who knew swimming could be so great?

[x] 5. Making new friends at work (and doing well)

6. Cooking at home more - well, will be top of my November list

7. Get my pneumonia shot - this would have happened except that the Canadian Health Care system has denied me : (

8. See Coco Avant Chanel - next month! And I will see the The September Issue

No comments: