Friday, October 09, 2009

Baking adventures

It's the end of another week and I've revived my post-it note to do lists. But I'm very much looking forward to this weekend despite the workload I have. Tomorrow night Karoline and I are hosting a dinner before we go out for my boyfriend's birthday. I'm sure it will be nothing less than memorable. Tonight I started making dessert for our post-dinner celebration. Karoline did a taste test and said they were great, which is good to hear. I made brownies with a cream cheese oreo frosting. They were super easy to make and I'm hoping they go over well.

The brownies
1 package of brownie mix
2 eggs
1/2 a cup of butter
And 4 crushed oreos for the top

Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes

The frosting
1 cup of confectioners sugar
1/4 a cup of butter
8 crushed oreos
4 oz of cream cheese

Have a happy weekend and enjoy!

No comments: