Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something new

Something truly exciting is happening in my life. Someone, who I have feelings for, has reciprocated them for me. Last Friday night sitting on my sofa, watching a movie, he clutched my hand. Emotions over came me that I've longed to test the truth of. As you may know, I've been in a strange place trying to figure out what my feelings really were/are, and of course it's difficult to know when all you can do is hypothesize. But it's wonderful to have tested it and definitely knowing that what you feel is right. In fact, it seems (so far) to be everything that should have been in my past relationships - trust, honesty, passion, communication (. . . well I'm working on that). Things have finally come together in one person, and that is special.

No comments: