Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The roots of my passion

I picked up my textbooks for next semester day and happily discovered that the Legal and Political Theory class includes many readings from the Philosophy of Law class that I took two years ago. Score! I'm excited to have another opportunity to revisit a lot of those readings. To make things even better, my contemporary lit class is reading The Sun Also Rises, my absolute fave! Another year, another chance to think and write about Hemingway. Classes are still about 3 weeks out from starting, but I am chomping at the bit for this class to start. It is extremely nice to have regained my enthusiasm. Although it ebbs and flows through out the year, I know that at the end of the day I do love school. I just hope that that is enough to push me through the LSAT. It's an emotional journey and I hope that I can stay strong through the finish line.

No comments: