Monday, July 20, 2009

A brand new week

My work in the pottery studio is really coming along, I could not be more pleased with the progress that I've made. My glazes from this last batch of mugs were especially good. One of them I glazed with celadon and a darker green around the top. I'm even more excited that I have five new mugs that will be fired this week, yay! I will try to put up some photos soon.

I also went on a two runs today in a effort to step up my half marathon for this fall. I'm feeling pretty good right now too, very refreshed. I'm looking forward to my run tomorrow morning.

More packing on my agenda, but at least my days in basement hell are numbered. Thank goodness for fresh starts.

It's going to be a great week!

1 comment:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

just found your blog and wanted to say hello and cheers, cant wait ot read more!