Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009 is here

Well another year is here and I couldn't be happier. I don't think I've ever been happier to put a year behind me. And now I'm back in Vancouver and ready to start new. Classes start tomorrow and I'm excited about all the new material. I'm taking an American literature class and Photography. My Art History class is moving into Roman art, which is equally exciting. Anyways I'm looking forward to kicking ass and taking names this term. The only thing I'm not excited about is all of the snow in Vancouver. I wish it would not be so wintery here, but I was thinking about it today and now that I've made it through a couple of winters here I feel like I might be able to brave the east coast weather. Maybe this will open up more options for me in applying to law schools.
Above all I think I'm looking to find some inner balance, and showing myself unconditional love, and not in a vain way. I guess that I'm just looking to learn how to take better care of myself this year. So here I go.

No comments: