Thursday, November 13, 2008

Singin' lullabyes to my problems

It feels really good to have the majority of projects finished this semester, especially since I think that I produced some quality work. I imagine that I'll feel even better when this last English paper is turned in next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to spending some time in the studio tomorrow. I have a new piece that I want to trim. I think I'm also going to try and make at least two more shapes tomorrow. I realized that I need to up my pottery production if I'm going to be giving them to people for Christmas. I'm really glad that I took up pottery as my hobby this year. I'll be even more happy next semester when I'm taking photography and running.
So I saw the boy today for this first time since Sunday, and I really didn't have high expectations since I've not been avidly trying to contact him. We had a good chat before class, however after class he didn't hold my hand like he usually does, granted I was a bit stand off-ish. But we did kiss. Anyways I guess the reason why he's been so absent is because he had a midterm yesterday and another next week. It's clearly just an issue of us being busy people, which is sad. Although it's nice to know I haven't completely killed off this thing that's going on between us. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can talk him into hanging out for a bit. It's certainly not awkward, but it definitely needs to be cleared up.

No comments: