Monday, November 03, 2008

Oh English

I'm back in the zen of essay writing. It's taken me a lot longer than usual, but it's nice to be so comfortable writing again. My essay on William Wordsworth has shaped up better than I first thought it would. Although I'm still in a bit of rut with the essay that I have to write for my Shakespeare class. I guess I just haven't felt inspired yet. Even though that class is less than stimulating, I'm finding it hard to believe that even on my own merit, I haven't felt a good connection to the lecture topics. I'm usually fascinated by the concept of constructing identity, it's something I could read about for days because of the complexity of it, but none of the Shakespeare's that we've read have drawn me into that topic. I am however immensely looking forward to composing my essay on Coleridge's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner." It's definitely top five on my list of all time favorite pieces of literature.

No comments: