Friday, April 25, 2008

free falling

I'm officially done with another year of school. I think this semester has definitely been more noteworthy than the first, and perhaps in a good way. I'm moving into a new chapter of my life, getting to know myself better and becoming the woman I think I should be. I'm super excited about staying in Vancouver this summer. Although I only have 9 days until classes start again. My summer classes will (hopefully) be good. I'm looking forward to having more time to spend with my good friends as well as time for myself, which has been a bit short these days. Tonight JM, Karoline and Sarah are coming over for dinner. I'm excited to cook a proper meal since I've been so busy with exams I haven't had time to cook properly. Even better thought tomorrow night I'm supposed to hang out with Phil although I have no clue whether this is a casual thing or a date, which has me a bit on edge. Ahhhhhhh! In either case, I have no idea what I'm going to be wearing and that needs to be decided ASAP. We're going to this restaurant downtown called Bin 941. I've heard of it before and I'm always up for new hangout spots. Regardless of whether or not its a date, it will be nice to hang out with someone new.

3 comments:

Squidrow said...

What is your connection to Martha's Vineyard?

Vanessa said...

It's a place my family's been vacationing for a long time. Lots of good memories there.
What about you?

Squidrow said...

I was born on MV, but still refuse to grow up. Lots of memories and more. Thanks for asking. Whats one of your favorite?