Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the end isn't near [it's hear]

Classes are finally over and I'm not in finals mode, which keeps being interupted by my various medical issues. I have to go for a sleep deprived EEG tomorrow morning. Apparently there is a chance that during it, the doctors will have to sedate me. Yes! this is was I've been dreaming about for the last two month and finally my wishes are being granted. Other than that, I've been doing a minimal amount of sketching and trying (unsuccessfully) to find a part time job. I guess it is a downer for me that I'm practically 20 and have never worked before. Oh well. Soon enough someone will see the rest of my wonderfully redeeming qualities that more than make up for my lack of experience.
Back to the books . . .

1 comment:

Prams said...

staring off on some job s a lill tuff... good luck..