Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Focus to see the light in the dark

Emotions are complicated. Even in retrospect I'm not sure I am able to make sense of any of it. I think it's because so much of what was said and done and how I feel now all seem to clash, and as much as I think the Big Bang theory is plausible, it just doesn't seem to be making anything coherent at the moment.
On the upside, the weather's been fabulous enough for me to start running again and that makes me infinitely happy! I also had a good chat with my English prof earlier in the week. I don't think I've ever had someone believe in me the way she does. It makes me want to work extra hard in her course this term to give her a reason to know that she's right about me. This is definitely a new level of confidence to know that I can do whatever I apply myself to. I guess the tricky part is the application. Though I do truly enjoy the process of writing and I think this will be a fantastic chance to embrace this.

No comments: