Saturday, March 01, 2008

Another week finished

So far it's been a good weekend. I've done a fair amount of work, though I still have a lot more to go. At least I have found some time to relax. I started running again last week. It's been a lot of fun mixing up my running routes and exploring the outer areas of the campus. Keeping things fresh I guess. Jm and I were suppose to do dinner tonight but he had family stuff. So here I am on a Saturday night, sitting at my computer reflecting on the week . . . good times! I've been trying even harder with my english course. I know how important getting good marks is this term and the past few weeks have been rough, but I finally feel like I've got it together and have my true priorities in order. Yay for me. I'm also planning a weekend at home in about 3 weeks, which is good incentive to be working hard right now on all my assignments so that I can actually relax when I'm there. I think in the past few weeks I've come to realize just how important family is, especially since I don't exactly have one here any more. It's been a bit lonely but they've really been here for me; they are always so supportive. Too often I take them for granted but that's changing now too, just like everything else has. You know I think sometimes change happens because it's something that we need to do so desperately but are too hesitant. Perhaps it's better to just jump in feet first and embrace whatever comes at you.

No comments: