Saturday, February 23, 2008

Proceed with Caution? No, Sensibility.

It's been an interesting past few months. I'd like to say that I've gained perspective on everything, but it's too soon to say. I alone now for the first time in a while, and although I'm feeling a bit weak on my feet I think this will only make me stronger. I am a bit angry and there's no telling how long it's going to take me to get over this. I guess it's true that you never know how much you love someone until they are no longer there. I know that I loved him just as much now as when we were together; but that was the difference between us. I always knew how I felt and where I was going. Maybe it's true what they say, if you don't know where you're going you'll end up somewhere else. I think I might have been too jaded to even acknowledge that I hadn't a clue what it was that I really wanted.

No comments: