Friday, February 16, 2007

the middle of february

I think this has been the best week I've had in quite a long time. I can't remember feeling this happy, this blissful at all in the recent past. Valentine's Day was pretty amazing, and I think it's one for the books it's the first Valentine's Day that I've had a boyfriend and it was very special. Ok, now I feel like such a teenage girl. Oh wait, I guess I still am. Anyways I'm going home today, actually I leave for the airport in about 2 hours which is kind of crazy. I feel bad that I'm not going to be around next week to spend time with Rob because the reality is that it'd be like the only time when both of us are busy with school related things. Oh well. I think it's best that I'm going home, I need to get my head on straight before I come back and write a million midterms.

No comments: