Sunday, January 21, 2007

following through with my self-improvement

It's been a long productive weekend for me. I'm really proud of myself, that I'm actually managing to be disciplined in getting my work done during the day, and having time to be able to go out in the evenings with friends and just hang out. I'm mostly happy that I've really found my niche in balancing academics and all the other stuff that goes on during the week, like dance and now girls football and hopefully soon the student ambassadors program. I'm happy that I'm busy, I'm expanding my own horizons in my abilities to be successful on my own and really putting myself out there, you know. It's hard sometimes, but I feel really satisfied with myself in the past couple of weeks. I've really managed to turn it around and become someone I like. Someone I'm proud of. And someone who will go far in life.

No comments: