Friday, December 29, 2006

a very good christmas

So far my Christmas holiday home from university has been pretty good. I'm finally getting to enjoy a little bit of California sunshine, which is really nice. I've done some serious shopping and I'm going to continue to do so with my trip to San Fran tomorrow :) But I will admit the fact that I'm a spoiled kid even though I don't live at home anymore. Which for me, is the even scarier part. My parents still buy and do so much for me. I don't really get the feeling that I'm growing up and into my own life. I know I probably shouldn't be complaining because I'm sure there are a lot of university students who would kill to be living the life that I do. But still, I'm going to anyways. How much longer is it going to be before I feel like I'm really an adult?

No comments: