Saturday, December 09, 2006

how many more days until i can go home?!

So I've had 2 of my 3 finals this past Tuesday. Both of the Art History classes. They went fairly well, but my hand seriously hurt afterwards from all the writing. I then had eleven days until my math final. In fact it is presently one week from today. At first I thought it would be quite nice to have that much time between the exams, so that I could do a lot more studying for math. But now I'm just annoyed because now I have no excuse not to be studying math. Although it seems like I've come up with lots of other things to do. I've organized/cleaned my room more times than I can count. I've written lots of Christmas cards. I've gone Christmas shopping. I've even started swimming again. All things that usually I would see as good, but I know that I'm merely doing them to avoid working on math. Today was different though. I spent a solid two hours revising limits. Much to my surprise I actually remember how to calculate them properly.

No comments: