Friday, October 13, 2006

so far

It's the end of another week here at UBC. It's hard to believe that the month of October is half over already. What's even more freightning, is that the end of the term will be here before I know it. Why does time fly by so quickly? Perhaps it's my perception of time that is askew. I'm never sure which it is. Either way, I want to believe that this experience will reside inside of me for a little bit longer than it took for it all to occur. I've met so many wonderful people and had some truely amazing experiences, which have continued to shape my outlook on life and the world. I especially enjoy hearing from people with different points of view than me. That's what makes us confident in our beliefs, and able to stand on solid ground, when someone dares to challenge what you beleive.

No comments: